1. If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
1.1. we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, complete, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact and undamaged.
1.2. you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
1.3. if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
1.4. if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed.
1.5. if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
1.6. if the Goods are not in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, complete, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods.
In any of the above scenarios, we will refund the cost of the Goods only. You will not be refunded the original delivery charges. We will return your money without delay - some card refunds take up to 16 days; we may offer to BACS transfer the refund.
2. Liability for subsequent defects
2.1. Please examine the Goods received from us immediately you receive them. If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within 14 days of receipt of the Goods, we shall assume that you have accepted them.
2.2. The procedure to return the faulty Goods is as follows:
2.2.1 the Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than six months from receipt by you.
2.2.2 before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have(where applicable) assembled it correctly, complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets / other. Ensure all items are returned in original packaging.
2.2.3 please follow the returns procedure provided on our website.
2.3. We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
2.3.1 we receive the Goods with labels and packaging intact.
2.3.2 you comply with our returns procedure. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
2.3.3 you tell us clearly what is the fault you complain of, when it first became apparent, and other information to enable us to identify or reproduce it.
2.4. IF any defect is found, then we shall:
2.4.1 repair or replace the Goods, or
2.4.2 refund the full cost you have paid including the cost of returning the Goods.
3. If you believe you have received the wrong Goods (for example receiving hotfix stones instead of glue on)
3.1 Please check your original order carefully to ascertain that you ordered correctly
3.2 Please send a photograph by email to: email@example.com detailing the discrepancy
3.3 We shall aim to resolve the error swiftly. Normal procedure is to send out the correct item the same day or as soon as reasonably possible, together with a stamped addressed envelope for the return of the Goods received in error. Goods to be returned at your earliest convenience, no later than four weeks (28 days) after receipt. Please obtain Proof of Postage when you return the Goods.
Ensure the Goods meet the requirements for return / refund as above then:
- Notify us of your desire to cancel / return your order by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Rhinestones Online International Limited, 118 Tottington Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 1LR subject Order Cancellation
- Ensure Goods are properly packed in original packaging.
- Include a note of the original order/invoice number, your name and address and reason for return (changed mind / swap / faulty). We cannot process the return or refund your money unless we know who to send to.
- Make it clear whether you want a refund or a credit note.
- If a refund is required and the returns value is over £50, a 15% restock charge is applied.
- A credit note will not attract a restock charge.
- In either case no postage is credited/refunded.
- In the case of faulty goods, include details of the fault, when it was first noticed and when it arises or arose. The more information we have to investigate the issue, the better.
- Securely package.
- Address as follows: FAO RETURNS (insert Swap / Refund / Credit / Faults)
Rhinestones Online International Limited
118 Tottington Road
- Whichever method of return you use (Second Class, First Class, Signed For etc) ensure you obtain a Proof of Posting in order that a claim can be made against Royal Mail / your courier should your returned item go missing. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and any claim should be made by yourself.
- We shall acknowledge receipt of the return as soon as reasonably possible, aiming for the same day as it is received.